Ken,
    ATM is definately on the lab. I suggest getting the CCIE All-in-One Study
guide (hardcover) It has 80 different labs you can do in your home lab. I am
working on this book now with someone who is preparing for thier CCIE
also...Good luck and I'll see you when I get up there (ccie level that is) ;)

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    "My peers always told me that growing up would have a huge impact on my
life... What they didn't tell me is that the size of the impact would knock
me on my ass"...
                                                    ~ Mark Z.~