well you know what they say all for one and all for one (well i know not all the
time)...besides i believe I'm speaking for a multitude. msn is obviously more
advanced than yahoo to have thot of the firewall issue and made provision for
it, I'm sure we can expect it to continue to be on top of required technology.
anyway my msnid is ayuba2000.  : -- >

"Johnny Fonseca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/21/2000 01:30:55 PM

Please respond to "Johnny Fonseca" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>