ADAM QUIGGLE-THE AUTHOR----
Has a nice ring to it! I'll buy a copy. :>)
Dale CCNA

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Brian Lodwick" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Adam Quiggle new BCRAN book
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:19:58 EDT

I just thought it was pretty neat when I looked at the author of my
brother's new BCRAN book. I said hey I've seen that guy Adam Quiggle a bunch
of times on the mailing list. I'm sure there are plenty of others on the
mailing list who are authors of other great technical books, but I just
thought this was really cool. I also wanted to point out this book has
proven to be a really good one. Not to down anyone else, but this book kicks
the Ciscopress books butt!  Kudos on not only the information in it, but
great job on the layout and the examples. Money well spent. I've read the
Ciscopress book and I am almost finished with this book. I think I am going
to knock the s#$% out of that test. Money well spent. Good job Adam.