Brian,

Thanks for plugging my book here on GroupStudy!  I'm glad
you're finding it helpful.  Good luck on the exam!

Just wanted to point out that Tom Thomas was the series
editor for this book, not an author... Thought it might
be helpful to know that there are several other books
in this series that might prove useful for those working
their way through the exams.

(BCRAN)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072124806/ref=sim_books/103-8418627-5467863

(BCMSN)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072124741/ref=sim_books/103-8418627-5467863

(CIT)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072124830/ref=sim_books/103-8418627-5467863

(BSCN)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072124776/ref=sim_books/103-8418627-5467863

(ICND)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072125225/qid=964303799/sr=1-7/103-8418627-5467863

(watch the word wrap)

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts onlist, Brian!
AQ

At 03:19 PM 7/22/00, Brian Lodwick wrote:
>I just thought it was pretty neat when I looked at the author of my
>brother's new BCRAN book. I said hey I've seen that guy Adam Quiggle a
>bunch of times on the mailing list. I'm sure there are plenty of others on
>the mailing list who are authors of other great technical books, but I
>just thought this was really cool. I also wanted to point out this book
>has proven to be a really good one. Not to down anyone else, but this book
>kicks the Ciscopress books butt!  Kudos on not only the information in it,
>but great job on the layout and the examples. Money well spent. I've read
>the Ciscopress book and I am almost finished with this book. I think I am
>going to knock the s#$% out of that test. Money well spent. Good job Adam.

  Adam Quiggle
  Senior Network Engineer
  MCI Worldcom/BP Amoco
  CCNA, MCNE, MCSE