Hi,

I have my B.A in Computer Information System, A+, MCSE, CCNA and CCNP, but
still not satisfied. I have seen different job postings that required master
degrees and I have sort of desire to go for it too.
So, my question from group is: If we are going toward CCIE and also want to
get masters, what major to choose and which universtiy to go for?
I am in New York City and have searched different universities's web sites.
I have seen nothing interesting that I want to go for there.  If I check
courses under diff Computer related master degrees, some courses are same
old that I have already finished in B.A. or they are so mixed that I don't
know what I will be specializing in.
Has anyone gone through same problem or doing masters (in what subjects)?
Any suggestions that where I should look for?

Thanks in advance!
John