Oh....it pings just fine.  I am just trying a little experiment.  You
know...fix it
up, tear it down, fix it up, tear it down - ad nauseum.  Anyway - it goes
something
like this.  I have a Linksys (I know...don't say it) Broadband
Router/Switch that
my internal LAN accesses the internet through.  I have a laptop that is
connected
to a 3com hub.  Also connected to that hub is the e0 interface of a
2501.  On the
s0 interface of the 2501, it is connected through a DCE/DTE cable to the s0
interface of a 2503 (following me so far?).  The e0 interface of the 2503
is connected
to a switch port on the Linksys Router/Switch.  I can ping the Linksys from
the first PC
(traveling through three different networks and across the Frame-Relay link
with no problems.
I just can't get beyond that into the WAN.  Also, I can't ping another PC
plugged into the Linksys
switch either.  I know this is probably worded very confusingly but I just
thought that
maybe one of my other fine associates out there had experienced something
similar.

Thanks again guys and gals,
Roman