The frame-relay portion is only between the two cisco routers.  The linksys
router is tied to the e0 port of one of them.  Actually, I have that linksys
router/switch functioning only as a gateway/switch.  It does no routing per se.
Just shoves everything not local out the WAN port and that's about it.  I
was playing
a bit with a sniffer and I noticed that the ping will travel from one pc,
through the two
cisco routers running FR, out the e0 port of the second, to the switch, and
the too the
second PC.  That pc, replies to the echo but it never makes it back to the
original PC.

Grrr... :)