From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Helena LOW
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 9:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BCMSN question

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how indepth we need to know the
material in the Cisco press book of BCMSN?  When I was studying for my
CCNA, I mostly used Todd's book which was enough, but I did take a look at
the Cisco Press book for CCNA and it was really indepth..I was wondering
if this is the case for the BCMSN book?  Like would we need to know the
fields of ISL encapsulation?

Thanks
Helena