Actually, I am preparing for the switching2.0 exam, already got the ccna2.0 and
Routing2.0. Routing2.0 only focus on the routing protocol such as ospf, eigrp
and bgp4 (+vlsm), more than v.1(byebye appeltalk and ipx)
I feel switching2.0 exam different from clsc and only work online with cisco
website.
For the other exams, I don't feel any sigificant changes.

Yours, cvp.

"Wisin Suhendra Setiady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 07/25/2000 09:51:06 AM

Please respond to "Wisin Suhendra Setiady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>