First off EIGRP uses AS's in the ROUTER EIGRP 10
config line. Are both of your routers in the same AS.

Second, issue the SHOW IP EIGRP INTERFACE and if you do
not see the interface show up, then your network command
is not correct.

Also issue a SHOW IP EIGRP NEIGHBOR to see if anything
shows up.

Please verify above and provide configs if you want to
persue this issue

Hope this helps.