Brian,
     If your 2 routers are connected into the same
Hub, then they will be on the same network.
Have you set up any other networks on either router
that you can advertise ? e.g via loopback addresses or
via the spare Ethernet port on the 2514 with "no
keepalive" on it.

Have you tried "show ip eigrp neighbor" ?
to see if the routers have formed an adjacency with
each other, if they havn't then they won't exchange
routing info.

also "sh ip route" to see what the router thinks is
directly connected. Both of your routers should have
at least the fact that they are both directly
connected to the Ethernet network. But you won't
necessarily see any other networks unless you
advertise them with the "network" statement under
EIGRP routing process 1 and put a legitimate interface
where this network can be found i.e via a loopback
address or via "no keepaalive" on your spare Eth
interface, or via a real interface if you have the
spare kit.

HTH

Phil.

--- Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >

> What type of routes do you have on each router? Only
> connected and
> static?  Are you using "redistribute static
> connected" in your eigrp
> config?
>
> Brian
>

> On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, alex campbell wrote:
>

> > Hello ppl
> >
> > I have two routers, both connected to a standard
> 10mb hub. Both can ping
> > each other as can a PC which is also on this mini
> network.
> >
> > 1 is a 2501 with IOS 11.3 connected via ethernet
> > 1 is a 2620 with IOS 12.0 connected via fast
> ethernet
> >
> > I am trying to get these two to share routes via
> EIGRP but to no avail. Both
> > are set to routing process 1, both have
> routes..and (odd bit here) a network
> > monitor on the PC says that they are advertising
> routes!
> > but they do not seem to share routes
> > when i do show ip eigrp interface on the 2620 it
> does NOT list any info!
> > but when i do it on the 2501 it lists ethernet 0.
> > But I am doing the same thing for each router !
> >
> > Is it incompatibility between 12.0 and 11.3, I
> find it difficult to believe
> > but someone has suggested it ?
> > Or am I missing something obvious ?
> >
> > Any help appreciated