Hi

I will be sitting the routing 2.0 exam soon too. I have the book and yes the
BGP labs are well worth doing. However, the previous post has lots of
value... do not limit your self to the labs in the book. Once you done them,
go to the Cisco site and lookup BGP and go thru each command in a lab, the
more the better.

$0.02
--
John Hardman, MCSE+I, CCNA