In Brad's defense, he's helped me with a couple problems.  A lot of CCIE's
don't bother helping other people after they cross over to CCIE land.  He's
still on the list helping others, in addition to selling stuff.  If I had a
way to help other people learn Cisco and also make money, I'd do it.

Chuck Church
CCNP, MCNE, MCSE

<start.sales.pitch
P.S. Check out Syngress' new Switching exam book coming out in a month or
two.  I heard that chapter 9 was real good!

end.sales.pitch>