I just had a Cisco SE recommend I use the Softkey VPN client on windows 2k computer as it's easier to setup and use.  I seem to remember a while back that someone said that the client just didn't work on Win2k pro.  Is that true?  Does anyone have it working on Windows 2000?

Also, for those that used the built in IP Sec client in Windows 2k, how has the experience been?  Any tips?  I for one was quickly looking through my pc and couldn't find where to set it up for IP Sec.  I found pptp and l2tp, but I didn't see the option for VPN.

Thanks,
Gary Alterson