Hi guys,

Please don't slander me, but I also wanted to know the main differences between the CCNA 2.0 and 1.0 exam. All of my materials, such as the Todd Lammle book for 640-407, The Sybex e-trainer, and Exam Notes all are for the 1.0 exam. I wanted to know if there was any other material in addition to these references are needed in order to ACE this exam.Not to mention the passing score(822), # of questions(65), and time limit(90min) speculations were true. If someone could give me a brief overview of all this stuff, that'd be great!

Thanks in advance for the help,

Jay