I haven't taken CCNA 2.0 either, but the new test is based on the
Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND) class, which has more emphasis
on switching than the old Introduction to Cisco Router Configuration (ICRC)
class.

The new class also has an added chapter on ISDN configuration. You didn't
have to know ISDN for the old test. It appears that you do have to know it
for the new test.

Priscilla