My review of the 2nd edition to Amazon.com follows:

(2 stars)
Not what I would expect out of a study guide
The first edition was heavily knocked for mistakes, so I bought this hoping for
improvement. There were still quite a few mistakes I saw, especially in chapters 2 &
3; but I've bought other Cisco books with mistakes - this one has more than I owuld
want, but that's not one of my main 2 reasons for the bad review.
Reason #1: in some of the chapters, the material is disorganized. Points are repeated,
but without learning impact, because it looks like several contributors writing about
the same topic, with those chunks piled one after the other instead of organized and
edited into something that flows. I especially found this disappointing in chapters 2
& 3, although there were other chapters (like the DLSw) that were written better.

Reason # 2: the questions have answers, many of which are wrong in my opinion, but NO
EXPLANATIONS!, which I cannot forgive in a study guide.

I didn't rate this a "1" although it was borderline, because you can get some good
info in some areas IF you are prepared to spot & weed out the incorrect info.
Personally, I am now planning on spending more time reading Halabi (Internet Routing
Architectures), Doyle (TCP/IP routing), and Caslow (Bridges, switches & routers).