----- Mensagem original -----
De:             Schmendrick Dawes [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada em:             Sunday, May 07, 2000 2:54 AM
Para:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto:                CCIE review....

While doing a scan of my review outline, I realized
there were several points I was unclear on in my weak
areas....

1)Who handles retransmission between two ethernet
hosts
over HDLC serial links if there is a line hit? Router
or hosts?

2)What are some typical reasons that a Lec could fail
to find a lecs in ATM LANE?

3)What does a star (asterisk *) next to the S mean in
a routing table?

4)How does IPX queuing work with STUN?

Any help on any of these weak areas would be
appreciated!
Thanks........