----- Mensagem original -----
De:             paul doyl [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada em:             Sunday, May 07, 2000 11:33 AM
Para:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto:                Re: AUX Port capacity in Cisco Router?

I have no experience of implementing this but I believe that the max speed
of the Aux port is 38400 bps and cannot support PPP.
Go to
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios113ed/113ed_cr/d
ial_c/dcprt1/dcmodem.htm#1103
As always watch the wrapping-round on the url.
HTH
Paul DOyle