It is true that I started studying Cisco related material at the age of 16,
at my high school they offered a course that basically encompassed the CCNA
course with a little bit more in-depth information.  But when I said school
I ment that I'm going to the University of Toledo I am now 18 which is the
usual age that Americans start attending college, I know that in the UK the
usual age for college is 16 so maybe it was a cultural thing.

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/

8lonqb$boq$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8lonqb$boq$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...