Hey Keith,

Here in the states we use the term school for any type of training held in a
classroom.  We have Elementary School, Middle School, High School, MCSE
School, Cisco School and my favorite High Performance Driving School.  The
Driving School labs are held outdoors of course but still refered to as a
school.

Vern Stitt
AE, ASE, CCNA, MCSE

8lonqb$boq$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8lonqb$boq$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...