I was scheduled for the 407 on Thursday - registered online with Prometric.
Found out Thursday AM that while I could provide them with my confirmation
info from their site, they would not let me test because of a problem
between their "web registration group" and their "customer service
registration" group.

Bottom line is they gave me a free 407 exam for MONDAY at 4:15 PM.

I'm fairly confident in my ability to pass the 407, but this has almost put
the frosting on the cake as I have considered taking the 507 instead.

What additional material is on the 507 that is not on the 407?  What I'm
considering is going to 507 route - that way I won't have to prepare over a
weekend when I'm going to be on the road, and I'll have gain the knowledge
required to satisfy the 507 requirements.

ANY and ALL help appreciated.

Thanks,

john