Hardware & Software
(1) Cisco 2501                    (3) DTE/DCE Cables
(1) Cisco 2502                    (1) NetGear 4 Port 10/100 Switch
(1) Cisco 2503                    (2) Windows 2000 Advanced Servers
(1) Cisco 2504                    (1) Windows 2000 Professional WS
(2) 10BaseT Ethernet Transceivers (1) Copy HP Openview
(1) Cisco Console Cable           (1) Copy Cisco Config Maker
(*) Power Cords & Cat5 Cables

Configurations
NetGear Switch - Port 1 - Server
                 Port 2 - Server
                 Port 3 - Workstation
                 Port 4 - Ethernet Transceiver attached to AUI Interface
                          on 2503

Servers and Workstation have static IP Addresses and can see each other no
problem

If I use the hyperterminal and the console cable to connect to any routers I
can see all other routers (sh cdp neighbors) and do configurations.

On the AUI interface I configured IP with the appropriate address and subnet
mask, and set all the vty passwords.

Problems
I cannot ping or telnet into the router from from the servers or
workstation.

HP Openview also does not see the routers, but can see the rest of the
network.  I have the Cisco Equipment code for Openview.

Troubleshooting I Did
I tried using different Ethernet Transceivers
I tried using different Cat5 Cables (known goods)
I tried using a different IP address
I tried using all the other ports on the switch
I tried a different 10/100 switch (also NetGear)

Config Problem??

Help please.  Thank you in advance.

Jim