Just a note to thank you for all your help.  The test was harder than I
expected.  78 questions/90 minutes.  I got a 841/1000. I used the sybex and
cisco practice test to help prepare but found them not to helpful on the
real test.  Most questions are multiple answer form and all expect you to
understand the concepts of what the questions are asking.

Now I am onto the CCNP any suggestions on books to use to study would be
most appreciated.

Tom Gerber, CCNA (I can finally add thit after my name) :-)