Hi guys/girls,  I have just joined the Groupstudy.Cisco newsgroup. I am
working towards t CCNA exam. From what I have seen from the different
posting, I think I have come to the right place for knowledge and
understanding of cisco at broad level.

I believe I learn best from hand on experience, There for I would appreciate
if any one can recommend any URL's or books with virtual labs. Possibly a
author who is able to explain issue from intermediate to advance level
working upwards.

Thanks.