If all you want to accomplish at this stage is to get a better logo than the
CCNx stuff (and who wouldn't), then just apply to be a Cisco Reseller.

Cisco Reseller is the bottom rung in the reseller/partner ladder.  No
certifications are required.  You fill out an application on CCO and send it
in.  I guess certifications would help but essentially I think Cisco just
looks at your answers overall and makes a very quick yes/no decision.  I
haven't heard of anyone that was denied (but then they probably wouldn't
broadcast it).  There is no revenue commitment with this level of reseller.

Once you're a Reseller you can use the Reseller logo which at least has the
identifiable 'bridge" on it as well with the words "Cisco Systems" above it
and "Reseller" below it.

I think your info on what it takes to become Premier Partner is incorrect.
You cannot hold all three certifications.  It takes at least two people.  I
have the brochure in front of me now and it says in part "The CCDA can be
the same person as the Sales Expert or the CCNA" - but not both.

Also, at this level - a Revenue commitment is required.  Don't know the
details there.

You also need to provide:
- 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week, 24 hour response capability
- 8 hours/day, 5 days/week phone support
- Installation and configuration capabilities
- Cisco solution demo capability

This info is for the United States, the brochure says requirements in other
countries may vary.

Good luck

Kevin Wigle
CCDP/CCNP