From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Kevin Wigle
Sent:   Sunday, July 30, 2000 4:16 PM
To:     cisco
Subject:        Re: CISCO  Premier partner

and to reply to my own reply...........

I just took and finished the CSE exam a few minutes ago as I thought - $35 -
let's take a look.

Same problem with other exams - a few questions didn't have a right answer,
but you have to pick one - like which of these switches is stackable (we're
paraphrasing here a lot here folks)
checked the product catalogue and none of the choices are stackable.  oh
well, pick one.

Anyway, I passed so now I'm also a CSE - whooppee - I guess.  After
CCDP/CCNP don't think this one is quite as important.

Kevin Wigle