Hi group members,

CCIE written. How hard it is?  How long it will take to study it, if I quit
my job and just study days and nights for it? I want an idea that how much
time other people spent on it.  Any feedback? (by the way, I couldn't find it
on groupstudy archive, as I always check it before sending any message)

Will get a full-time job in Cisco environment  after I pass it (hopefully)
and study for lab.
I have my CCNA, and CCNP (soon) from Cisco and some other certifications.

Any response will be appreciated.  Thanks!