Okay... Since this isn't answering my question. Let me rephrase...

How much time does PAgP take to do it's negotiation on a given port? DTP?
Assume that the port is set to either desirable or auto in both cases.

Karen E Young
Network Engineer
ELF Technologies, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    "Croyle,

                    James"                To:     "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <James.Croyle@        cc:

                    cmsis.com>            Subject:     RE: Effects on convergence...

                    Sent by:

                    nobody@groupst

                    udy.com

                    07/28/00 04:40

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Croyle,

                    James"

I concur, but be VERY careful when changing the default diameter,
definitely
get opinions from Cisco and preferably other experts to look at your
complete network design first.

Jim Croyle
Network Engineer (not listing certs anymore on this list...   :-)