From: Router Switch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2000 7:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CCNA test tommorow (version 1)

They will say "Select 2 answers".
You can't go back, there is no unanswered question summary
like in Microsoft tests.  The only Cisco tests that let you go
backwards are design tests.

There are a couple of poorly worded questions but I didn't
see any deliberate attempts to decieve or confuse.

Know the OSI model!
Know your show commands.
Understand precisely how to subnet a class 3 IP address.
Understand access lists.
Know split horizon, poison reverse and hold down timers.
Know Frame-Relay and BRI ISDN.

Take your time, you have 90 minutes, I took my time
and finished in 45.  After the test, you will be given your results
and another paper with a URL that you must go to and
sign and agreement, you must do this before
you get the CCNA.

The CCNA certificate is surprisingly good looking and comes
in a nice, embossed presentation folder.

Be prepared, if you can answer *all* the objectives
you will pass the test.

Good luck and tell us how you do!

Router_Switch