Go to https://www.galton.com/~cisco_s/setpin.html and enter all the
information from your Sylvan Test Result - it asks for your Sylvan Prometric
ID, Registration Number, Exam (640-407, I suppose), Date, Site Number &
Grade (PASS).

That will create your account and then you can go in and sign the agreement
(do that ASAP if you wanna get your certificate fast - I got mine today!!)

Bharat Suneja