Presenter: Jon Kadis, CCIE# 1817
Date:  Thursday, August 31, 2000
Time:  6:30PM - 8:30PM
Location:  Corporate Centre Shepherd
727 North Shepherd Drive
Houston, TX 77007

About the Presenter:
Jon Kadis, CCIE# 1817 is an experienced consultant specializing in network
design and troubleshooting. He is well versed in the intricacies of
multi-protocol internetworking. Jon has worked on multiple network design
and analysis projects including the redesign of a major financial services
organization's network. He has provided analysis of Cisco routers and has
specific experience working with IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP routing
protocols. In addition to his consulting expertise, Jon is a Cisco
Certified instructor for the Introduction to Cisco Router Configuration,
Advanced Cisco Router Configuration, Catalyst 5000, Cisco Internetwork
Design and Netsys Technologies classes.

For information on our entire Free Seminar Series, please see:
http://www.mentortech.com/learn/series.shtml

Thanks!
Mentor Technologies
http://www.mentortech.com