Hi,
I have enable dynamic nat on a 2501 and cannot take it out. It gives me an
error msg. "Pool Internet in use;Cannot redefine".  "Dynamic mapping in use.
Cannot remove"

Basically, instead of specifying a legal range of addresses for the pool, I
specified the internet addresses 10.11.10.2 through 10.11.10.20.

I also have access list 1 specified for 10.11.10.0 0.0.0.255.
I have for E0 - ip nat inside and for S0 - ip nat outside

What do I do first  to modify the ip nat pool Internet line to include the
legal range?

I first removed the access-list and then the nat for both s0 and e0? I still
get the error msg. I did a no ip nat .... and still get the error msg.?

Please advise
Thank you.
Kind regards,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]