Hopefully this won't cause a huge thread, but my company (a reseller)
naturally want's to sell everything Cisco makes, so I'm being asked to learn
the Aironet wireless, VPNs and firewall, and IP telephony.  This is all in
addition to my current pursuit of the R&S CCIE.  Since it's pretty hard to
be an expert in everything, what's the consensus on these three product
categories?  I've done some VPN and Firewall with PIX, but haven't really
touched wireless or VoIP.

Thanks,
Chuck Church
CCNP, MCNE, MCSE

P.S.  Today diagnosing a frame internet connection, I saw packets with an IP
protocol number 89 and multicast destination 224.0.0.9.  Any idea what these
were?  I didn't get a capture, saw them in a 'deb ip pack det'.