Chuck,

I'd say go for the VPN/PIX...  and the LocalDirector too.  You might want to
check out the Cisco/ArrowPoint products, VPN 3000, 7100 series too.

Aironet shouldn't give most people much trouble...  though I haven't touched
these.  Have used both the Lucent's Orinoco and Jaguar's Waveaccess (Lucent
bought this company out, obsoleting their entire product line!).  Basically
think of it as a wireless hub with a bit more configuration required.  You
shouldn't need more than a day or two of playing with them.

Voice can be a total pain - especially if you have to integrate with old
PBXs, and deal with telcos, etc.  Most voice people don't have a clue when
it comes to VoIP and interfacing with other vendors products.  And if you
ever though IOS can be a bit cryptic...  wait till you see PBX commands...
you might not need to actually know these, but its enough to tell you what a
PAIN it will be working with the voice folks.  I'd personally like to try
out the Cisco IP telephony total solution sometime - but few companies are
going to jump in right now.  Give it 2-3 years, and Cisco might put the old
PBXs out of business.

Regards,
Adrian

""Chuck Church"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
002e01bffb59$a9d06050$c50a48a6@superdave">news:002e01bffb59$a9d06050$c50a48a6@superdave...
> Hopefully this won't cause a huge thread, but my company (a reseller)
> naturally want's to sell everything Cisco makes, so I'm being asked to
learn
> the Aironet wireless, VPNs and firewall, and IP telephony.  This is all in
> addition to my current pursuit of the R&S CCIE.  Since it's pretty hard to
> be an expert in everything, what's the consensus on these three product
> categories?  I've done some VPN and Firewall with PIX, but haven't really
> touched wireless or VoIP.
>
> Thanks,
> Chuck Church
> CCNP, MCNE, MCSE
>
> P.S.  Today diagnosing a frame internet connection, I saw packets with an
IP