It really depends

 Some corps work a  35 hour week  some a 40  hour week.  Also if you are
staff it makes a difference also.
 I average a 55 hour week and have worked 80 hour weeks ..
generally speaking staff will work more hours than contractors on a the same
site simply because the contractors get paid for every hour  where a staff
gets paid a flat rate ..
OTOH  I worked on a site where it was the exact opposite  as the staff were
very lazy and once the 40 hours were up they went home and left the
resulting mess for the contractors to clean up.

I would  figure my average would be in the 55 hour range  not including the
call in the missle of the night etc.
The biggest difference I see is  when rolling out a site versus  maintaining
a site .  During the rollout the hours can be very very long  but once the
site is done  and after the debugging is done then things calm down a little
( sometimes)
Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/helpfull_links.htm
What is the normal working hour per week in each country?

and what is the normal working hour per week for NETWORK ENGINEER have
to work per week?

I just want to know roughtly what to expect