I have used the Boson test before and liked them but now I was wondering if
anyone might advise on the best ones to purchase--I am going for CCNP--I had
CMTD and CMTD expansion and ACRC 1 from Boson but I may lose them as I am
switching computers. I notice that now there are many more courses listed at
Boson--I dont recognize the teachers though.. Are there any you would
suggest either positively or negatively?

thanks

stuart

As an aside has anyone tried the other tests Boson offers like Linux or
Nortel etc?