I used the Boson exams (1st one, not the expansions) for each of the CCNP
exams.. they were pretty helpful in that they test your knowledge..  some
tests reflect some questions on the actual exam.. but don't rely on that,
just use them to quiz yourself. They have a practice exam for each of the
courses in the CCNP track (1.0, not sure if they have all the 2.0 exams).

Also, if your changing machines (ie: work gave you a laptop) then email
boson support and explain  your situation.. they were very helpful when I
swapped machines..

Not sure about the Nortel exams..

Hope that helps..
Russ..