I hope this helps.
Larry

ftp-data         20/tcp    File Transfer [Default
Data]
ftp-data         20/udp    File Transfer [Default
Data]
ftp              21/tcp    File Transfer [Control]
ftp              21/udp    File Transfer [Control]
telnet           23/tcp    Telnet
telnet           23/udp    Telnet
snmp            161/tcp    SNMP
snmp            161/udp    SNMP