From: Sena, Elver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 11:41 AM
To: 'Paul Harlow'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Port Numbers

Paul,

Thanks for your response.  IKE (Internet Key Exchange) formerly Internet
Security Association and Key Management Protocol (ISAKMP), is an encryption
protocol.  The port number is 500 (which I obtained thanks to the input of
other members).  If you want to read more about it go to this link:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios113ed/113t/113t_
3/isakmp.htm

Thanks,
Elver