Robert,

If you don't mind taking a while, look for a Cisco Networking Academy program.
We are now offering CCNP level courses (1 course per semester) and they are both
CBT & Heavy Hands-on based.  I know there is one in San Diego as they teach the
rest of us how to teach the course.  Here is the URL to find them & contact
info:

Cisco Academy Locator
http://cisco.netacad.net/cnacs/pub-doc/locator.shtml

HTH,