Hi group,

As I am done with CCNP and have scheduled my CCIE written at the end of
August.  I was wondering if I should start looking for a Cisco job right now
or wait for ccie written.  Does this exam make any difference?  (how much
salary in New York City? )
Actually, I don't want to forget things that I already covered in CCNP and
want to try CCIE after learning objectives of it in and out.

Another question is about books...I got caslow book, ccie..all-in-one study
guide , lan switching book by kennedy clark, technologies  handbook,
ccnp/ccna books...do I still need to buy jeff doyle TCP/IP and Halabi on BGP?

I think that I already have enough books to read for ccie and don't need to
get more..do I?  Then CCO documentation is all for us.  :)

Please Reply
Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Sabeen