Sabeen,
   The Caslow and the Hutnik All in one books are primarily for the Lab. Halabi
and Doyle (or similar) are pretty essential for understangin IP routing
protocols. You CCNP books might do you well for the IGP, but chances are they
don't go into any depth for BGP. I would also greatly recommend Radia Perlman's
Interconnections 2nd. The Internetworking Technology Handbook was also a great
help for protocols I was unfamiliar with.
Larry

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> As I am done with CCNP and have scheduled my CCIE written at the end of
> August.  I was wondering if I should start looking for a Cisco job right now
> or wait for ccie written.  Does this exam make any difference?  (how much
> salary in New York City? )
> Actually, I don't want to forget things that I already covered in CCNP and
> want to try CCIE after learning objectives of it in and out.
>
> Another question is about books...I got caslow book, ccie..all-in-one study
> guide , lan switching book by kennedy clark, technologies  handbook,
> ccnp/ccna books...do I still need to buy jeff doyle TCP/IP and Halabi on BGP?
>
> I think that I already have enough books to read for ccie and don't need to
> get more..do I?  Then CCO documentation is all for us.  :)
>
> Please Reply
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
> Sabeen