CiscoNewbie  wrote:
Hi all. my cisco router keeps reporting this error when trying to bring up
an adjacency accross a P2P link.

OSPF: Rcv pkt from xxx.xxx.xxx.13, Serial0/0.1, area 0.0.0.1: src not on the
same network

I am presuming that the issue here is the subnet mask that I have specified
the network statement as under OSPF. My serial interface (frame-relay
subinterface) has a /30 mask. How should my network statement be configured
if the IP address of the interface is xxx.xxx.xxx.14? I have tried the
following:

network xxx.xxx.xxx.0 0.0.0.255 area 1

as well as:

network xxx.xxx.xxx.12 0.0.0.3 area 1

try this

network xx.xx.xx.14 0.0.0.0 area 1

Neither one seemed to work. I still got the same error.

The other side is also on the same subnet and it has an IP address of
xxx.xxx.xxx.13/30 configured as a P2P as well. If the network statement is
not the issue, please advise.

Thanks.