Are both side of the link on sub interfaces?  Do you have anything configure
on the main interface or any unassigned DLCI's, which are automatically
assigned to the default interface?

With OSPF I tend to only inlcude networks to which the router is directly
attached, so in your case, network x.x.x.12 0.0.0.3 area 1.

Try doing a debug ospf and post the output from that .. may provide more
insight.

Cheers
Troy