Real world I had to deal with this to add 'legacy' Motorola equipment
attached to a larger Cisco network.  The business unit never bought the OSPF
license for the Motorolas.

""The Long and Winding Road""  wrote in
message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Again, a CCIE practice lab -

R5 - the task calls for mutual redistribution of OSPF and RIP

The next task says that no routes are to be advertised out the RIP
interface - only in.

So tell me, why are we even bothering with the OSPF into RIP redistribution?

I'm not sure I can fall asleep tonight, I'm laughing so hard.

Goodnight.

--
TANSTAAFL
"there ain't no such thing as a free lunch"