Guys,

 After some lectures related to ISIS (Doyle, Caslow ect...), I am now
assimilating the stuff by reading the two parts CertZone papers rewritten by
Peter VanOene. As I am enjoying the reading, a strange thing is happening to
me. The guides are very good, and now that I understand ISIS I am starting
to love this routing protocol !! That's the first time it happens to me.
Before, I just liked EIGRP because of its configuration simplicity but ISIS
seems much more scalable, flexible etc... and exactly here is where its
beauty resides. I can even say that it is helping me in understanding OSPF
much more because of the comparisons.
I never thought I could say such things about a routing protocol.
Just wanted to write my thoughts.
Thanks Peter !!

note: and forgive my english.