I am using a PIX and VPN client 3.6 and getting in works just fine. Problem
is I want to connect to NT domain resources across the board after logging
into VPN. I know you can connect to network shares using alternate username
and password but for things like remote event logs on the domain, you don't
get prompted and will be denied.

I am aware that you can have VPN connect before logging into Windows and
then log into the domain after VPN is connected but I don't want to alter
people's computers that are logging in locally. I would rather get access to
the domain after logging in locally and then the VPN.