The Shiva client is pretty good, kicks off domain authentication after
the tunnel is up.

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Korell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 April 2003 19:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: NT domain access after connecting through VPN [7:66618]

Thanks for your input. I'm looking around at other vendors to see what
they offer with this. One thing I don't like with the PIX vpn is the
lack of logging capabilites. I want to know when someone logged in, when
the logged out, where they went, etc. I'm looking at the concentrators
but don't remember seeing this. As far as I can see, AAA can do some of
this but you have to use http, ftp, or telnet.

 This email has been content filtered and
 subject to spam filtering. If you consider
 this email is unsolicited please forward
 the email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
 request that the sender's domain be
 blocked from sending any further emails.