I discovered one thing that you can't do that you might think you could do.
After I recertified as a CCDP, I wanted to just take Support to recert as
CCNP. After all, theoretically I had recertified for everything else just by
taking CCDP. Alas, they wouldn't let me do that. I had to do the gruelling
CCNP recert test. It was quite a bit harder than the CCDP test mainly
because the routing questions are based on BSCI. CCDP recert was still using
the Routing questions.

Priscilla